Join us every Friday nights between 7:30 till 9:30 PM in the Chapel.
If you are a student in grades 7-12, we’d love to see you at our Friday night Youth Group! At Youth Group, we are aiming to create a community where we can build relationships so that we can do life together. Every week, we have fun activities, study the Bible, and engage in discussions, as we strive to create an arena where any and all questions can be asked and discussed. We participate in a time of worship, icebreakers, and activities as a large group, and then split off into separate Jr. High School and High School groups for discussions.
There are no requirements to join this Group! We’d just love to have the opportunity to get to know you. This Group is for you if:
- You have questions about Jesus and Christianity.
- You are looking to engage in discussion about your exploration of religion.
- You might be looking for personal discipleship and mentorship.
- You might be looking to grow in your own relationship with Jesus.
- You are just looking for some good community, discussion, and fun on a Friday night.
Go ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.