Children’s Ministry at SCBC aims to partner with parents and families to raise the next generation to love GOD, love LIFE, and love OTHERS.Our motto is “Kids love GLO”.
GLO also means glowing in the darkness. It is our desire to help children discover ways to become the light of the world. We hope to see children “glo” at home, school, and everywhere.
We believe our children should be nurtured in a Christ-centered, fun and safe environment that fosters learning and relationship building.
Make sure you’re connected to us by subscribing to our Kids Love GLO eNewsletter. Stay up-to-date with all that’s happening in our Children’s Ministry
TIME WITH PASTOR AMY
GLO WORSHIP & GLO BUILDER
- 9:40am – 12:30pm
- Open session with worship & drama
- Breakout classes for age-appropriate learning, discussion, and activities
BEYOND SUNDAY MORNINGS
- For the hot month of July, come have FUN with us for three weeks and discover an awesome children’s community at SCBC
- Registration begins in January
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Joy Choir practices are suspended until further notice.
- If your child loves to sing, join our JOY choir! Practices are held every Sunday afternoon
- There will be 3 separate choirs this year:
- Joy Children Choir (Gr.1-4)
- Joy Junior Choir (Gr.5-8)
- Joy Youth Choir (Gr.9-12)
- Registration begins the month of September.
- For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASSPORT 2 PURITY
- A program designed for parents to guide their pre-teens to lay a foundation of purity that will prepare them for the turbulent years ahead
- Learn how to teach children about friends, life purposes, relationships, sex and marriage
- Suitable for any parents who have children age from 9 to 15
BABY PLAY GROUP
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Baby Play Group is now ONLINE via ZOOM
- Drop in every Thursday 10:00am-10:30am on ZOOM
- Please join us with your baby for fun, songs, and parental support
- Open to all caretakers and babies under 18 months
- For more info please contact: Pastor Amy
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Family Badminton is suspended until further notice.
- Every 3rd and 4th Sunday of the month, 2:30pm-4pm, from Sept to June except Christmas weekend
- We welcome families with children between the ages of 7 to 16
- One adult can bring maximum 3 children. Children must be accompanied by adult to enter
- Bring your own badminton gear to play
- Children Ministry Re-Opening FAQ
- Children Programs FAQ
- Rules for Zoom kids meeting
- 5 Ways to Free Your Teen Whole Family from the Bondage of Phone Addiction
- A Parent’s Guide to Today’s Technology
- Parent’s Guide to 13 Reasons Why
- The Talk – Healthy Sexuality Education – Basic Goals and Guidance from Focus on the Family
- More LGBTQ Characters Coming to Kids』 TV?